- Improvement in Quality of Care
- Fulfillment of On-Call Coverage
- Faster Response Times
- Faster Mobilization to the OR for Urgent/Emergent Surgery
- Matching Emergent Needs with Surgeon Skills
- Increasing Volume of Orthopedic Elective Schedule
- Increase in Number of Consults and Revenue
- Future Quality Incentives
- ACE Academy
- Provide on-site, 24/7 surgeon coverage for Orthopedic Surgery and/or General Surgery service lines.
- Work with hospitals to set-up generic implant formularies
- LEAN Operating Room Planning
- Hospital Process-Improvement
- Physician Leadership Development
A surgicalist is a surgeon who provides acute surgical care in the hospital setting. These surgeons take care of all the patients that present with traumatic and other surgical problems that need immediate care either from the ED or in the inpatient setting. Another good way to understand the responsibilities of a surgicalist is just imagine he/she is on call for all orthopedics or general surgery care in the hospital that they are working.
Overview with CEO John Campbell
Why be an Acute Care Surgeon
Why hire a Surgicalist
- Looking to become a Synergy Surgicalist?
- Want to join a team that works together forming strong relationships while providing great service?
- We want you to become a Synergy Surgicalist, find out more…
- Interested in what Synergy Surgicalists can bring to your Organization?
- Want to improve your Quality of Care?
- Find out how you can increase fulfillment of On-Call Coverage while decreasing your Response Times.