- Work a consistent schedule – We provide a collaborative and highly skilled team of surgeons.
- Participate in formal hand-offs – Ensure continuity of high quality patient care.
- Build relationships – Partner with hospital medical staff and other community surgeons.
- Conduct patient follow up – Have the ability to see Synergy patients in the clinic.
- Create your own work schedule – Work 7-14 days per month with full-time compensation.
- Get malpractice coverage – Coverage is provided by Synergy.
- Receive continued support and communication from the Synergy corporate team – Meet regularly and continue to improve processes to bring about exceptional outcomes and patient satisfaction.
- Live where you want – You are not required to live near the facility where you work.
- Earn full-time compensation
See Our Current Locations
From metropolitan areas to smaller rural communities, we’re committed to changing how long-term solutions for acute care surgery is handled in facilities—and that change starts with you.View Large Map