Synergy Surgicalists is searching for a trauma/acute care surgeon leader to fill our Level II Trauma Medical Director opportunity at Reston Hospital Center in Reston, Virginia.
- Trauma and Surgical Critical Care Fellowship training and a minimum of 5 years of experience in a Level I or II trauma center.
- Surgical leadership experience – previous TMD experience is a plus
- TMD stipend plus competitive compensation for clinical shifts
- Work up to 14 clinical shifts per month
- Malpractice coverage is provided
- Focus on surgery practice, patients, and program direction — not administrative hassles
- Supportive teamwork environment
- Work as a leader with a company created by and for surgeons
- Active VA license is a plus
This is a prime opportunity for trauma surgery leadership that will fill quickly. Go beyond locums work, and instead build a consistent working partnership with Synergy Surgicalists.
Please submit your updated CV to email@example.com with your cover letter. We look forward to speaking with you about joining the Synergy Team.