Synergy Surgicalists is excited to announce two new rural opportunities for orthopedic surgeons in Oregon at Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital in Newport and Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital in Lincoln City. We are looking for surgeons with strong skills to join our teams.
– Both critical access facilities are in beautiful, rural areas on the Oregon coast
– Work 7-10 days per month — have real time off
– Elective cases are included
– Total joint skills are required
– Competitive per diem compensation
– Malpractice coverage is provided
– Supportive teamwork environment
– Work with a company created by and for surgeons
These new opportunities will fill quickly. Build a consistent, working partnership with Synergy Surgicalists and get more than just a locums assignment.
Please contact us with your CV at email@example.com. We look forward to discussing these orthopedic opportunities with you soon.