- Implement a brand new service line – Bring new care that is needed in your community.
- Creation of downstream revenue – Lab procedures, diagnostic imaging services, PT, and OT
- Community members stay local for care – Your community stays close to home to get the care they need.
- Increased overall volume – Your bottom line can be significantly improved.
- Strong, integrated team of skilled surgeons – The Synergy Team collaborates with your medical staff and community surgeons.
- Community outreach and relationship building – Surgicalists get involved with local teams and sporting events and participate in community outreach/marketing activities to increase referrals.
- Marketing support – Synergy partners with your marketing resource to support promotion of the new program and provide promotion examples.
- Surgeon consistency – The same surgeons return to the facility to see patients month after month.
- Staff education and training – Synergy brings knowledge to nursing staff who may not be familiar with the new service line.
- Billing support – If required, Synergy can provide billing support for the new service line.
See Our Current Locations iug
From metropolitan areas to smaller rural communities, we’re committed to changing how long-term solutions for acute care surgery is handled in facilities—and that change starts with you.View Large Map