What makes Synergy better than locums work?
- Work in a consistent location – Synergy surgeons are assigned to one, consistent location that they return to each month
- Permanent staffing placement – Work with the same team of highly skilled surgeons each and every month
- Have a routine schedule – Synergy surgeons know when, where, and how long they are working each month with organized schedules
- Continuity of care for patients –Synergy surgeons conduct formal handoffs, communicate clearly, and follow up on their patients
- Medical staff involvement – Synergy surgeons are integrated members of the facility medical staff and participate in hospital and community events.
- Provide support for community providers – Synergy surgeons provide welcome support for providers in the community who are not taking call.